Greengrass v2 example code on modustoolbox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnoopDev
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi I have just started working on psoc6 CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 in Modus tool Box and trying to connect Greengrass v2 edge device through MQTT.

I am unable to connect my psoc6 board to my edge device where I have installed Greengrass v2. I have used MQTT Client code from the examples of psoc6 CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 in modus Tool box, it is working fine when I am using endpoint of AWS IoT core. but when I am using the end point of my Greengrass v2 edge device then I am unable to connect. 

when I am using AWS Greengrass v2 SDK from AWS python code directly from terminal, then it is also working proper. 

please provide some support or examples if available for modus tool box.

Thank you in Advance

0 Likes
6 Replies
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @AnoopDev :

I need some time to check this code example.

Any result will feedback to you at once.

Best Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
AnoopDev
Level 1
Level 1

Ok @Qi_Colin  

0 Likes
Qi_Colin

Hi @AnoopDev :

Could you help to provide me the logs of failure?

Best Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
AnoopDev
Level 1
Level 1

when I am  using  aws endpoints then it is working fine.when I am using aws endpoints then it is working fine.but when i am using the endpoint of my greengrass  v2 edge device then I am unable to connect  that device.but when i am using the endpoint of my greengrass v2 edge device then I am unable to connect that device.

0 Likes
AnoopDev
Level 1
Level 1

provide some example code on AWS Greengrass v2 for Modus tool box for psoc6 board if available. I have installed Greengrass v2 on edge device and wanted to connect that edge device from psoc6. Greengrass v2 is working fine on edge because I have tested from command line from python SDK. 

0 Likes
Qi_Colin

Hi @AnoopDev :

Have you tried this code example on our github?

https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-anycloud-mqtt-client

I think maybe there're some differences of the connect process between cloud and greengrass v2.

Therefore, you can enable more logs to catch the differences if possible.

Best Regards,

Colin

0 Likes