FreeRTOS

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Roman1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi. I am trying to create a project using CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Board and connect FreeRTOS to it as described in the manual. But I am facing the problem of not understanding what kernel is selected in this project. I see in the bsp makefile that kernel BSP_COMPONENTS:=CM0P_BLESS is selected but when I add configuration file to my project with the right kernel, the project gives errors in another file from mtb_shared folder. Can you explain the logic of working with this kind of error?

And I keep getting this error Unresolved inclusion: "cy_utils.h". How can this be fixed?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Roman1 ,

Please refer to the thread.

"error Unresolved inclusion: "cy_utils.h"."

This is caused when the Eclipse indexer cannot find the header file you have included. This commonly happens when you have installed the library of that header file in a non-standard location. Please check where this header file is located in your project.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Warm Regards,
Gautami  J

0 Likes

This library is located in the folder mtb_shared, which is downloaded automatically when you create a project. I noticed that many files have this problem if they are outside the main project.

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Roman1 ,

After adding this to the main project. Is it working properly on your end?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes
wisc_ece353
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted First question asked 10 sign-ins

@Roman1

Is the build going through? In the screenshot, it seems like it is an IntelliSense issue. 

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Roman1  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
An Infineon Technologies Company

0 Likes