Failed to build Example project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
vivec_3546641
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I am trying to build the example project provided in Modus Toolbox. My target device is: CYBLE-416045-02 .

I am getting following errors: (Sample project is also added below)

make --no-print-directory post-build

C:/Users/mehdi/ModusToolbox_1.1/tools/modus-shell-1.0/bin/bash --norc --noprofile C:/Users/mehdi/ModusToolbox_1.1/libraries/psoc6sw-1.1/makefiles/platforms/PSoC6_cm4_dual/cymcuelftool_postbuild.bash C:/Users/mehdi/ModusToolbox_1.1/tools/cymcuelftool-1.0/bin/cymcuelftool C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus Build\SPS_NEW_BOARD\EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp/psoc6_01_cm0p_sleep.elf C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus Build\SPS_NEW_BOARD\EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp/Debug/EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp.elf ARM_CM4

Script: cymcuelftool_postbuild

1: MCUELFTOOL_LOC : C:/Users/mehdi/ModusToolbox_1.1/tools/cymcuelftool-1.0/bin/cymcuelftool

2: CM0P_LOC : C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus

3: CM4_LOC : Build\SPS_NEW_BOARD\EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp/psoc6_01_cm0p_sleep.elf

4: MCU_CORE : C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus

Failed to move C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus to C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus_signed.elf.tmp

=========================================

== Application CM0+ Memory ==

=========================================

C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus_signed.elf: Failed to open C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus_signed.elf

Invoking: GNU ARM Cross Create Flash Image

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O ihex EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp_final.elf EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp_final_manual.hex

c:\Users\mehdi\ModusToolbox_1.1\tools\gcc-7.2.1-1.0\bin\arm-none-eabi-objcopy.exe: 'EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp_final.elf': No such file

make: *** [EmptyPSoC6App_mainapp.hex] Error 1

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

I can successfully build your attached project.  ModusToolBox version i used is Version:  1.1.0 Build ID: 234.

Can you try to remove the read-only access of the project folder and build again?

0 Likes

I am also able to build on another machine. I did change the read-only access from the project folder but still the same error.

Is there any issue with the project directory? because I am running it from C:\ Drive.

0 Likes

I also running it from C:\ Drive. 

I have no idea by now, maybe you can try to disable the anti-virus tools and re-installed the ModusToolBox on your PC again.

0 Likes
Yeshwanth_KT
Employee
Employee
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 likes received

I think the issue is that you have a white space in the project path.

C:\Users\mehdi\Desktop\WORK\Work\SPS_REP\PSOC6\Modus Build\SPS_NEW_BOARD\

Please remove the space in the folder name "Modus Build" and retry.It should work.

Regards,

Yeshwanth

0 Likes