Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pschlosser
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 questions asked 5 replies posted

Device: CY8C6144LQI-S4F12

IDE: IAR version 9.32.2.57414

Hello, we are having an issue in the cypress initialization code. The call tree is:
cybsp_init->init_cycfg_all->init_cycfg_system->init_cycfg_power-> Cy_SysPm_LdoSetVoltage->Cy_SysPm_WriteVoltageBitForFlash
In the last function (Cy_SysPm_WriteVoltageBitForFlash) we are getting an endless loop here:
while (Cy_IPC_Drv_IsLockAcquired(ipcSyscallBase))
{
/* Polls whether the IPC is released */
}

For some reason it is getting stuck in the while loop.

More mysteriously it does not get stuck in Debug mode, it only gets stuck in Release mode. I tried setting Optimization to None and it still happens.

Does anyone have any ideas.

0 Likes
3 Replies
sujatapatil
250 replies posted 50 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi , 

I am extremely Sorry for delayed response . 

I believe this deadlock is on CM4 .  Can you please  send snippet of code on CM0 until you enable CM4 to help you better. 

Thanks

sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi ,

I have not heard from you since my response on 4 May 2023. I assume that this is because the issue is resolved and you are busy with other important work.

If, however, the issue is not resolved, please do let me know and I shall work with you to ensure that the issue is resolved.

I will wait for another two days to hear from you. If I do not hear from you, I shall go ahead and close this case.

You can always reopen this case or create a new case for any other issue. We will be happy to help you in resolving your issues.

Thanks and Regards,

sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,

sujata

0 Likes