Does it have possible to skip provisioning on PSOC64 devices?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HughWu
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi, Sir.

I'm starting to bring up the customer board that cy8ckit_64b0s2_4343w. But when I change to another example, ex: from hello world to Blinky LED, I always need to re-provision it again. So, may I have a method to skip it? 

Thanks
Hugh

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Hugh, 

Can you please let me know if you are using the same policy or if you are updating the policy file? If in case you are using the same policy file, you can copy the keys and the policy directory from the original code example and place them in the newer example. This way you will be using the same policy and the image signing will use the same keys. Can you please let me know if this works?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Hugh, 

Can you please let me know if you are using the same policy or if you are updating the policy file? If in case you are using the same policy file, you can copy the keys and the policy directory from the original code example and place them in the newer example. This way you will be using the same policy and the image signing will use the same keys. Can you please let me know if this works?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes