Does Modus support for PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit, CY8CPROTO-063-BLE?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
crhoc_2121991
Level 2
Level 2
First like received Welcome!

Folks,

I just read a DigiKey posting for the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE at $19.95. I haven't done any PSoC 6 projects yet and am interested in Linux command line Modus. Does Modus support this new prototyping kit? http://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox-software-environment doesn't list it.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Modus Toolbox supports the development for CY8CPROTO-063-BLE, as you can find the module CYBLE-416045-02 in device list. Just go ahead and try out it using Modus.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

According to the release note of Modus Toolbox, it doesn't support CY8CPROTO-063-BLE in this version. The module on the kit is CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE

So we can use PSoC Ctreator to play this kit..

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll watch for upcoming Modus versions.

0 Likes
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Modus Toolbox supports the development for CY8CPROTO-063-BLE, as you can find the module CYBLE-416045-02 in device list. Just go ahead and try out it using Modus.

pastedImage_0.png

fwan, thanks for answering, do you think CY8CPROTO-063-BLE kitprog hw version (whatever it is), is Modus supported?

0 Likes

Before you get start with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE on Modus, pls update the KitProg FW from KP2 to KP3, with following instructions shown in readme.txt file under directory - \ModusToolbox_1.0\tools\fw-loader-1.0