DHT11 send data

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Communication
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted First solution authored 250 sign-ins

Hello!
I am having problem reading DHT11 sensor and sending data to mobile app using PSoC 063 BLE Prototyping kit and Modus Toolbox software, when reading data normally the sensor works fine, but when I proceed send data to mobile app according to me my DHT11 sensor is not working, it just send data I preset in declaration.

Here is my program in the link below

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Communication ,

I believe that this issue is already being discussed in this thread - THREAD. We will continue our discussion in the original thread and I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

I am unable to find the link.
Please attach the link.

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Sorry friend I forgot to attach my project.

0 Likes

My problem is that when using separate sensor reading program, the sensor works properly, but when combining reading DHT11 sensor with sending data via mobile app, the sensor is not working properly, the data is not working properly. sent is just the variable I preset in the declaration. I have tried all the ways that I know and can do but still can't succeed.
Thank

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

Please go through the Interfacing DHT-11 with PSoC 6 app note.

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes

My problem is sending DHT11 data read from PSoC kit to mobile application, when I proceed to send data, DHT11 does not work.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @Communication ,

If you directly send data from BLE to the terminal using the UART protocol without a mobile app. Are you able to get output properly?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

Without using the mobile app I can still read the data of the DHT11 sensor normally, but when I send the data the DHT11 doesn't work.

0 Likes

If I send data from BLE to terminal directly using UART protocol without mobile app. I can still get the correct output.

0 Likes

Do you know what the problem I am having?

0 Likes

You mentioned exactly what I was having

0 Likes
hemanthpappu
Level 1
Level 1
First like received 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi @Communication ,

As you said via dht11 sensor data send to app getting issues. Regarding that we are also doing one project as that data we are trying to send to server/application. Are you able to find out any solution. By the way which code language your using for configure with firmware code. we are using PHP Code.

What program do you mean?
The program I'm working on is sending data to a mobile app. I am using the sample library DHT11 that Gautami_12 provided above.

0 Likes

Yeah that's about firmware code only but through firmware code we configure with mobile app for that which code language you configure.

0 Likes

What do you mean? I do not understand you? How can do it?

0 Likes

Can you please confirm one thing, you did code for DHT11 Sensor that data need to send or operate we can see in mobile application right, for that application did using one of the code language right what is that code language used for done mobile application.

0 Likes

You don't seem to understand the problem I am referring to, I write a program to read DHT11 and successfully read DHT11 print the value to the UART terminal, but when sending DHT11 data to the mobile application, it fails to send, I can still display other values on the mobile app normally. The code language used for the complete mobile app you say, what is it? I do not really understand.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

I believe that this issue is already being discussed in this thread - THREAD. We will continue our discussion in the original thread and I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company