Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
Level 5
Level 5
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 250 sign-ins

What parts of my PSoC Creator based PSoC 63 design can be used for a PSoC 64 design in ModusToolbox?

I like the concept of adding a security enclave to my PSoC 6 BLE interface.
PSoC 64 seems to be the right option with a footprint identical component.
I'm upgrading from a CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 to a CYB06447BZI-BLD53.

Greg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi Greg, 

Thank you for your interest in Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, products. 

I believe this document should be able to help you with your request - PSoC Creator to ModusToolbox Porting Guide

The signing of the hex file should be taken care of by the PSoC 64 BSP makefile however you might face some issues during the application development if you are accessing a particular memory location etc.

Please let us know if you face any issues during the porting process. We also have many code examples that support PSoC 64 devices which might help as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi Greg, 

Thank you for your interest in Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, products. 

I believe this document should be able to help you with your request - PSoC Creator to ModusToolbox Porting Guide

The signing of the hex file should be taken care of by the PSoC 64 BSP makefile however you might face some issues during the application development if you are accessing a particular memory location etc.

Please let us know if you face any issues during the porting process. We also have many code examples that support PSoC 64 devices which might help as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes