Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HotPins
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hey guys,

I used Capsense self-cap to made a force sensor (sandwich structure), on electrode pad as the self-cap pad, another one connected to the GND. It works very good, but now I wanna make a 5x5 sensor array, so I set 5 Buttons(0~4) in CSD (self-cap), and a MUX for other 5 GND Pins.

So I used this code: 

HotPins_0-1699976594146.png

But the problem is, I can not just use "uint16 Value0 = CapSense_dsRam.snsList.button0[0u].raw[0u];" to save the data now, cause I just have 0u, 1u, 2u, 3u, 4u, but I need read out 25 data.

If I use Mutual-Cap then I can set 5TX and 5RX, then I can get 0u to 24u. But what should I do with Self-Cap? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

CapSense itself supports Matrix Button widgets, I suggest you to read the datasheet of the CapSense component first to get a general idea of CapSense usage, it will save you a lot of time later on. Right-click on the CapSense component and you can choose to open the component datasheet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

CapSense itself supports Matrix Button widgets, I suggest you to read the datasheet of the CapSense component first to get a general idea of CapSense usage, it will save you a lot of time later on. Right-click on the CapSense component and you can choose to open the component datasheet.

0 Likes