ChipWhisperer with PSoC 62

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
niharika
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

i am trying to carry out clock glitching with the new target board PSoC 62 with Chip Whisperer pro kit. but am not able to. after making changes in the code there is not effective changes seen, the results are the same. 

attached is the file with changes made please help me out what am i missing are doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
niharika
Employee
Employee

was able to resolve this. I tried to build the .hex file in jupyter notebook and was able to communicate with hardware. thanks a lot for the help. 

Niharika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @niharika

Can you please let me know the changes that you are trying to make? From the archive attached, I see that you are exporting the PSoC Creator project to uVision IDE. Are you making the changes in PSoC Creator or uVision? Are they changes to the code or TopDesign changes?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
niharika
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rakshith , I am trying to makes changes to code in uVision IDE. The file simpleserial.c to be specfic. Am  not able to do the clock glitch attack, no expected response like the one we would get with stm32 target board. Added the function code of password check i.e  as shown below to main_cm4.c. added some code lines to the simpleserial.c by comparing it with simpleserial.c present in chipwhisperer jupyter notebook. but no possible changes,functioncode.png getting no result. not able to glitch attack. hope you got to know what i am trying to do. please help me if you get to know anything. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
niharika
Employee
Employee

was able to resolve this. I tried to build the .hex file in jupyter notebook and was able to communicate with hardware. thanks a lot for the help. 

Niharika

0 Likes