Capsense tuner cannot detect activity

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JeHu_3414236
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received First like received

I am using the CapSense Tuner I2C project but I cannot get any touch detection on my board.  The I2C connection is ok and it is reading 154pkts/s.  The graph in the tuner always reads no activity.  When I load my own application with SmartSense Full Auto Tune, I can detect slider and button press but the accuracy is bad.  If I try to enable Full Auto Tune in the Tuner project, it fails on connection and says checksum mismatch.  Does anyone know what I should change in the tuner project so I can see some activity?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Which CapSense Tuner I2C project and kit are you using?

Manual tuning may require extra tuning according to different kits or customer boards.

Thanks,

Ryan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JeHu_3414236
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received First like received

I got the tuner to work on my own project using full auto tune.  I'm still not sure why I see 0 activity using the I2C demo project.  If the results of auto tune aren't good, is there a guide for modifying the tuning settings?

0 Likes

Which CapSense Tuner I2C project and kit are you using?

Manual tuning may require extra tuning according to different kits or customer boards.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes

I am using CE222827_PSoC6_CapSense_Tuner with project name CapSense_Tuner_EZI2C01 from the examples installed in PSoC Creator 4.2.  The main_cm4.c header version says 1.10.  I will work with my local FAE for manual tuning.  Thanks.

0 Likes