Can't select CY8C6244AZI-S4D93 in PSoC Creator 4.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Brent
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I can't find the "CY8C6244AZI-S4D9" at the "Select device" window in PSoC Creator 4.4

Can I have any method to use "CY8C6244AZI-S4D9" with PSoC Creator 4.4?

Brent_0-1662623465790.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Brent ,

PSoC Creator only supports the PSoC6A-BLE2 base die. It does not support the PSoC 6-A2M (*-S2*), PSoC 6A-512k (*-S3*), or the PSoC 6A-256k (*-S4*). The referenced MPN is part of PSoC 6A-256k. To use the full range of PSoC products, we recommend using ModusToolbox™ Software - Infineon Technologies

We encourage our customers to use ModusToolbox as we’re only supporting PSoC Creator in maintenance mode. Please feel free to add here in case of any further query.

Best Regards,

Aashita

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Aashita_R

Hi @Brent ,

PSoC Creator only supports the PSoC6A-BLE2 base die. It does not support the PSoC 6-A2M (*-S2*), PSoC 6A-512k (*-S3*), or the PSoC 6A-256k (*-S4*). The referenced MPN is part of PSoC 6A-256k. To use the full range of PSoC products, we recommend using ModusToolbox™ Software - Infineon Technologies

We encourage our customers to use ModusToolbox as we’re only supporting PSoC Creator in maintenance mode. Please feel free to add here in case of any further query.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
Brent
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Thank you, Aashita!

I will try with ModusToolbbox.

0 Likes
Aashita_R

Hi @Brent ,

Sure! Please go ahead with ModusToolbox and let us know in case you need any help with the same.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes