Can't Find CySmart or AIROC App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joshm
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

I am having trouble finding CySmart anywhere for PC or IOS. It doesn't seem to be in the IOS App Store, and I don't see the desktop version anywhere except 3rd party. Am I missing something, or is the app no longer available?

Also, is there a difference between CySmart and the AIROC Mobile Connect App? I found the following page for AMCA, but it also has references to CySmart. The page claims it provides the source code, but it just doesn't. I found the source code by going directly to the Infineon github and searching, but I still can't find where to download the app. The links on the page that claim to take you to the app just redirect you to the IOS App Store home page where searching for CySmart doesn't provide any results. 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/utilities/wireless-connectivity/airoc-bluetooth...

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello @joshm ,

We had pulled the CySmart App from the android and iOS app stores as there is other company with that same name. The AIROC™ Bluetooth Connect mobile applications is the replacement for the Cysmart mobile app (for both iOS and Android). It should be released soon.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello @joshm ,

We had pulled the CySmart App from the android and iOS app stores as there is other company with that same name. The AIROC™ Bluetooth Connect mobile applications is the replacement for the Cysmart mobile app (for both iOS and Android). It should be released soon.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes