Calling Cy_Flash_WriteRow In Different App Causes CY_FLASH_DRV_ERR_UNC Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoYa_4324706
Level 3
Level 3
5 sign-ins First solution authored 10 replies posted

Hi,

I have two pieces of code (App1 and App2) that compiled in different FLASH regions (by changing the linker script) and loaded on a PSoC6 MCU (CYBLE-416045-02 device), and I use ResetHandler to determine which code to run based on reset reason.

In App1, there's a function that will call Cy_Flash_WriteRow to write certain data in certain FLASH location, and in App2, it calls this function directly because it knows where this function is located in App1. However, I am always getting CY_FLASH_DRV_ERR_UNC error. Does anyone know what could possibly be the cause?

(Each code has its own startup file (unmodified and provided by Cypress PSoC Creator) compiled and thus they have their own vector tables)

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

You can call this function uint32_t Cy_Flash_GetExternalStatus(void  ) to get more details on the error which you have got.

Alakananda_BG_0-1621492473678.png

Regards

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

You can call this function uint32_t Cy_Flash_GetExternalStatus(void  ) to get more details on the error which you have got.

Alakananda_BG_0-1621492473678.png

Regards

Alakananda
0 Likes