CY8CPROTO-063-BLE with sample code "CE217637 - BLE Find Me" I2C issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MuKh_4408861
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi All,

If I add I2C module to the project and everything working fine.

However, for proper debugging purposes I have to change optimization level from Exhaustive to "None".

Build Setiings-> Syntesis Optimization Effort -> None
Once I do that upon Application Generation it gives these errors

Error: rtr.M0004: E1216: Routing of net __ZERO__ Failed. Source : :UDB_Array:udb@[UDB=(1,0)]:PLD[0]:mc[0].q, Sink : :SCBcontainer:SCB[6].uart_rx

Error: rtr.M0004: Error routing design: Routing Failed (12)

Dependency Generation...

Cleanup...

Error: fit.M0050: The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild. (App=cydsfit)

No matter to which pins I assign I2C these errors still present.
How can I fix this.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The Synthesis is a pretty complex topic. To a large extent, this building error is caused by inherent characteristic of PSoC Creator. The only resolution for you is to change back the  Build Setiings-> Syntesis Optimization Effort to original option. You need to seek for alternate way for your debugging purposes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The Synthesis is a pretty complex topic. To a large extent, this building error is caused by inherent characteristic of PSoC Creator. The only resolution for you is to change back the  Build Setiings-> Syntesis Optimization Effort to original option. You need to seek for alternate way for your debugging purposes.

Yes I already switched to alternate way of debugging.
Thanks for reply.

0 Likes