CY8CPROTO-062-4343W programming error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SURYASUNDAR
Level 2
Level 2
First like given 50 sign-ins First solution authored

Hi

I was tried to program CY8CPROTO-062-4343W with kitprog3 debugger .It showing some error .Could you please help me to sort out the error. I am attaching the errors showing in eclipse ide.

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @SURYASUNDAR 

Can you please make sure that the power selection jumper(J3) which is used to select the PSoC 6 MCU’s supply
voltage (P6.VDD) between 1.8 V and 3.3 V is connected between pins 2 and 3? If not, please connect the pins using the jumper and try programming the board again.

LeoMathews_0-1670568197563.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @SURYASUNDAR 

Can you please make sure that the power selection jumper(J3) which is used to select the PSoC 6 MCU’s supply
voltage (P6.VDD) between 1.8 V and 3.3 V is connected between pins 2 and 3? If not, please connect the pins using the jumper and try programming the board again.

LeoMathews_0-1670568197563.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @SURYASUNDAR ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes