Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

dk
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First comment on blog 5 likes given

Hi there, we are looking to order more CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to run on our prototype controller boards. We need about 10 boards. Availability seems to be 0 around the world as of today, apart from 2 on AVnet. 

Is the proto board still in production or is it obsolete? Will it be available again in the next 4-6 weeks? If not we'll have to switch to a different architecture to meet investor milestones on getting the product out to testing. We'd obviously like to avoid that.

Thanks for any insight into the magic of electronics supply chains! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @dk ,

Please head to our CY8CPROTO-062-4343W landing page on Infineon's site: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/cy8cproto-062-4343w/

Click on the "Buy online" button to view a pop-up, where you can select the desired region and the corresponding distributor to purchase the prototyping kits. I see our distributor's stock will fulfill your requirement of 10 boards. If you have any queries, please feel to get in touch with our sales offices or local FAEs.

ncbs_0-1672485050028.png

Regards,
@ncbs 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ncbs
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @dk ,

Please head to our CY8CPROTO-062-4343W landing page on Infineon's site: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/cy8cproto-062-4343w/

Click on the "Buy online" button to view a pop-up, where you can select the desired region and the corresponding distributor to purchase the prototyping kits. I see our distributor's stock will fulfill your requirement of 10 boards. If you have any queries, please feel to get in touch with our sales offices or local FAEs.

ncbs_0-1672485050028.png

Regards,
@ncbs 

0 Likes
dk
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First comment on blog 5 likes given

Thanks! Indeed the stock got refreshed a day after me posting here. Great. Have a good 2023. 

0 Likes