CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT not recognized by Creator 4.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
thsh_3386981
Level 1
Level 1

PSoC Creator 4.2 does not give me the option of selecting *any* Target Kit, as the option is greyed out.  The CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT is connected, and Creator can see an active port (Tools>Bootloader Host...), but the IDE does not recognize the board.     The LEDs are solid yellow (LED4) and yellow flashing @ 1HZ (LED2).  Holding reset for10 secs make no diff.

Is this b/c I have an early Rev of the board.  I saw an older, similar post where Creator 4.2 would not recognize the board b/c it was an early revision, here:

CY8CKIT-062-BLE I can not programming psoc63 chip

or is there something more easily rectified going on.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

If the onboard KitProg2 function is valid? The active port under Tools>Bootloader Host just guarantees the valid usb-i2c/uart bridge function, not full function of KitProg2.

If you have tried out all what is advised in thread CY8CKIT-062-BLE I can not programming psoc63 chip​ and it's not effective. You might need do the same to request a replacement from the original purchase channel.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

If the onboard KitProg2 function is valid? The active port under Tools>Bootloader Host just guarantees the valid usb-i2c/uart bridge function, not full function of KitProg2.

If you have tried out all what is advised in thread CY8CKIT-062-BLE I can not programming psoc63 chip​ and it's not effective. You might need do the same to request a replacement from the original purchase channel.

0 Likes