CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT - Compatible BT component in PSOC Creator?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JiSt_4468101
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

I've got the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit, and was just trying to work through a Bluetooth example (From Alan Hawse's old 'PSOC 6 101' series.) I came up short when trying to add a BLE component to my schematic, however - the IDE says the component is not compatible with the target defice (which in hindsight I guess makes sense, as the kit is named 'BT' not 'BLE'). Is there a compatible Bluetooth component for this eval board?

0 Likes
4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello ,

For CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT  , please use Modus Tool Box IDE : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/sdk/modustoolbox-software/

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Anjana - unfortunately, I need to also be able to configure UDBs, etc via the PSOC 'Fabric' layer, and to the best of my knowledge, Modus Tool Box still does not support that, is that correct?

Thanks Again

0 Likes
advait_kulkarni
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hi @JiSt_4468101 ,

Can you please give us more details about the project or application that you are building as you want to configure UDB?

So that we can have better idea while suggesting alternative eval board.

Thanks and regards.

Advait.

0 Likes
advait_kulkarni
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

This thread has been locked due to inactivity for more than 3 weeks. Please create a new thread if you require further support.

Thanks and regards,

Advait.

0 Likes