CY8CKIT-028-sense Audio Examples for Analog Mic

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mvpablo
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

HI

I would like to know where can I find psoc 6 modustoolbox examples to use the analog microphone in the board CY8CKIT-028-sense.

I see from the the board documentation  that it includes several microphones. two digital and one analog.  

I'm interest in processing data from the analog microphone (Vesper VM1010) using a CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.  Particularly in capturing sound signal level after the VM1010 has triggered the interrupt signal.  Or is the VM1010 meant to be only as a sound trigger on the board to activate the digital to microphones capture the audio?

Apart from he machine learning example in the documentation, do you have any other modustoolbox example that uses  this board ?

The board's github repo has a broken link to the Audio codec usage

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @mvpablo,

Find the link to audio codec code example here: https://github.com/Infineon/audio-codec-wm8960

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
ncbs

Hi @mvpablo,

Find the link to audio codec code example here: https://github.com/Infineon/audio-codec-wm8960

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
mvpablo
Level 2
Level 2

thanks Nikhil .

Can you please let me know if there is any example on how to use the analog microphone (Vesper VM1010) of the board?

thanks

-Pablo

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @mvpablo,

Unfortunately, there are no code examples using analog microphone (Vesper VM1010) of CY8CKIT-028-sense kit.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
mvpablo
Level 2
Level 2

thanks for the info.

best

-Pablo

0 Likes