CE220960 flash row is not valid for the selected array

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joshm
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

I am trying to get CE220960 working for PDL 3.1.5 to I can incorporate BLE DFU in my project which uses PDL 3.1.5. I was able to get the project to build (see my previous post ), but now I am having an issue updating the stack application (App1) using. I am using PSoC Creator 4.4, PDL 3.1.5, DFU_BLE_Upgradable_Stack_Apps, CySmart 1.3, and CY8CKIT-062-BLE hardware.

Using CySmart, I am able to do the "Application only update" which is App 2, but I there is an error when executing the Application and stack update. I get the following error:

joshm_0-1642089008599.png

Not sure how this could be happening because the DFU update is the same application that's already on the device, so it should just fit right in where the other instalment was. I tried increasing the size of each flash region with no luck. Any idea what could be going wrong here?

0 Likes
3 Replies
joshm
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

Forgot to mention, doing a diff on the PDL 3.1.2 and 3.1.5 folders it seems there is no change made to dfu, but there are a lot of changes made to the ble middleware. Makes sense that this would effect the stack App I guess, but not sure what I causing the problem.

0 Likes
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

Can you refer to the below attached thread and let us know if that helps you.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/PSOC-6-DFU/m-p/264102

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked all dfu_cm*.ld files, and they are aliasing per their respective app numbers already. 

0 Likes