Build error while integrating AnyCloud_OTA_Using_HTTPS with AnyCloud_MQTT_Client

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BiM_4640481
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi,

I am working on PSoC6 MCU in MTB.

Currently, I am working on OTA integration to the main application project and with this I am facing build errors.

In the existing workspace we have Bootloader project, OTA HTTPS project and AnyCloud_MQTT_Client/Main application project, please note that all the standalone projects are working fine. 

When we try to integrate OTA code to the AnyCloud_MQTT_Client/Main application project, for that we copied the OTA source files to the source folder and config files to the configs folder of the AnyCloud_MQTT_Client project and also modified the Makefile.

After these changes when we try to build the project, we are facing the following errors. 

13:10:39 ** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project AnyCloud_MQTT_Client **

"C:\\Users\\USER\\ModusToolbox\\tools_2.3\\modus-shell\\bin\\make" CY_MAKE_IDE=eclipse CY_MAKE_IDE_VERSION=2.2 CY_IDE_TOOLS_DIR=C:/Users/USER/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3 -j4 all

Tools Directory: C:/Users/USER/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3

CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.mk: ./libs/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.mk

C:/Users/USER/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/make/startex.mk:380: * Build support for the target device not found. Run "make getlibs" to ensure all required build and code dependencies are present..  Stop.

"C:/Users/USER/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/modus-shell/bin/make CY_MAKE_IDE=eclipse CY_MAKE_IDE_VERSION=2.2 CY_IDE_TOOLS_DIR=C:/Users/USER/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3 -j4 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

13:10:41 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 2s.468ms)

​Please find attached the modified makefile and request you to help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Binsy M S

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Binsy, 

Can you please let me know if you have modified the BSP folder - TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012? Please check if any of the files inside the library have been modified. These changes might be preventing the libraries from being cloned. Reverting the changes or reloading the library should be able to fix this issue. Can you also share a snapshot of the Library Manager?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rakshith

Hi Binsy, 

When we try to integrate OTA code to the AnyCloud_MQTT_Client/Main application project, for that we copied the OTA source files to the source folder and config files to the configs folder of the AnyCloud_MQTT_Client project and also modified the Makefile.

I believe you are using the mtb-example-anycloud-ota-https code example. Please correct me if I am wrong. The code example has a dependency on the Anycloud-OTA library which does not exist in the MQTT Client code example. 

Can you please run Library Manager from the Quick Panel and ensure that all the necessary libraries are included into the main application? Please let me know if this works.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Hello Rakshith,

Thanks for your support.

I am using the project AnyCloud_OTA_Using_HTTPS.

I tried running Library Manager. But issue was not resolved and it resulted in following warning.

WARNING: Uncommitted/Untracked files detected in "/cygdrive/c/Users/USER/modjoul_integration/AnyCloud_MQTT_Client/libs/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012".
Save your work in source control before updating this library.
Skipping current reference...

As a workaround I did the reverse process. i.e integrated AnyCloudOTA_MQTT_Client to AnyCloud_OTA_Using_HTTPS. Build is successful and I am able to proceed with my work.

I dint clearly understand the reason behind the libraries not getting  updated. I would like to get some inputs on this.

Thanks,

Binsy M S

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi Binsy, 

Can you please let me know if you have modified the BSP folder - TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012? Please check if any of the files inside the library have been modified. These changes might be preventing the libraries from being cloned. Reverting the changes or reloading the library should be able to fix this issue. Can you also share a snapshot of the Library Manager?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Hello Rakshith,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have not modified any files in TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I am attaching the snapshot of library manager.

Thanks,

Binsy M S

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi Binsy, 

By snapshot of Library Manager, I meant a snapshot of the Library Manager tool where you can see the log - "WARNING: Uncommitted/Untracked files detected" and not the Library Manager directory. Apologies for the confusion caused.

Did you try reloading the library? Can you please let me know if that worked? It would be great if you could share the project with the target library here so that we can try to recreate the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes