Bluetooth stack for PSoC6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find information about the bluetooth stack? Is the bluetooth stack offered tied to a certain RTOS? If I have to use my custom RTOS along with the bluetooth stack provided, is that possible?

1 Solution
JamesT_21
10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored First solution authored

The BLE stack for PSoC 6 will be part of the PDL v3.0. It is not tied to any RTOS. So yes, it is a "driver library kind of thing" . We call it middleware. It uses various drivers, but technically is not itself a peripheral driver.

It will be delivered when the PSoC 6 enablement software is released generally, so not available yet. When? See when will be release in to market

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

from what I've read its a driver library kind of thing. AKA PDL so you should be able to use your firmware with it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it available in the form of a SDK that I can download from website? If so, can you provide me a link?

thanks,

0 Likes
JamesT_21
10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored First solution authored

The BLE stack for PSoC 6 will be part of the PDL v3.0. It is not tied to any RTOS. So yes, it is a "driver library kind of thing" . We call it middleware. It uses various drivers, but technically is not itself a peripheral driver.

It will be delivered when the PSoC 6 enablement software is released generally, so not available yet. When? See when will be release in to market

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

yay I was right