Bad silicon? CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 Pioneer Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EBRAddict
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I pre-ordered this CY8CKIT-062-BLE dev board from Digi-Key and it was shipped 28-SEP-2017 Inv # 59555866.

It won't program. I've tried the on-board Kitprog and a Miniprog. I've updated the KitProg using PSOC Programmer. I've tried updating via fw-loader. Nothing works. From within PSOC Creator 4.4, Kitprog says it programmed. The miniprog won't program from within PSOC Creator 4.4.

I looked at the silicon and it says "ES" as in "Engineering Sample" CY8C6347BZI-BLD53ES1725 62 5565. The board sticker says "121-60367-01 Rev 08" and "1732SO00102". I read online there were issues with the early versions of this board and to contact support. I sent a message via the Infineon website but I'm not sure that it went to the right place.

Is there something I can do to make this board usable? I know it's been a long time... I just recently got back into working with motor controls and I need the features present in the PSOC 6.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @EBRAddict ,

You will be contacted by a Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, representative regarding the replacement of your kit for this.

Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AlenAn14

Hi @EBRAddict ,

You will be contacted by a Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, representative regarding the replacement of your kit for this.

Regards
Alen

0 Likes
EBRAddict
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thank you Alen

0 Likes
AlenAn14

Hi @EBRAddict ,

Happy to help.

Please feel free to post any queries or issues you may face on Infineon products in the community and we will be happy to help.

Warm Regards
Alen

0 Likes