"#warning The BLE Stack components are not selected."

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1669321
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

I'm trying to merge my PSoC Creator project for PSoC 6 into Modus 2.0. I have setup my Bluetooth configurator just like the one in my Creator project, but I get the warning "The BLE Stack components are not selected. The following defines must be available: - COMPONENT_BLESS_HOST_IPC to operate in dual CPU mode - COMPONENT_BLESS_CONTROLLER and COMPONENT_BLESS_HOST to operate in single CPU mode - COMPONENT_BLESS_CONTROLLER to operate in controller only (HCI) mode".

It seems that I don't have the macros COMPONENT_BLESS_CONTROLLER_IPC, COMPONENT_BLESS_HOST_IPC, COMPONENT_BLESS_CONTROLLER, or COMPONENT_BLESS_HOST defined.

I don't get this warning with the example project "Find Me", but I can't really see any differences between the two projects. I thought it may be a preprocessor definition that I need to set in the project properties, but I can't find that in the "Find Me" project. Moreover, it looks like the kind of macro that would be defined by the Bluetooth Configurator.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Fred

0 Likes
1 Solution
user_1669321
Level 5
Level 5

Nevermind, it seems that I needed to add the macros BLESS_HOST and BLESS_CONTROLLER to the makefile.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
user_1669321
Level 5
Level 5

Nevermind, it seems that I needed to add the macros BLESS_HOST and BLESS_CONTROLLER to the makefile.

0 Likes