cycfg_peripherals.h includes non existing cycfg_qspi_memslot.h:

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JeRu_2759616
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I have setup the qspi port in device configurator to get the convenience of pin setup etc.

I setup the SMIF using PDL calls and do not need QSPI configurator or Serial Flash lib.

For some reason cycfg_peripherals.h includes "cycfg_qspi_memslot.h" which doesn't make sense to me.
 as far as I can see cycfg_qspi_memslot.h is part of the high level smif / flash libs. commenting out the include temporarily solves the problem but this is an autogenerated file.

how can I solve this problem?

Building the project fails with error:

Compiling src/Adc.cpp -DCOMPONENT_BLESS_IPC -DCOMPONENT_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_CAT1A -DCOMPONENT_CM0P_SLEEP -DCOMPONENT_CM4 -DCOMPONENT_CM4_0 -DCOMPONENT_Debug -DCOMPONENT_EP133 -DCOMPONENT_GCC_ARM -DCOMPONENT_MW_CAT1CM0P -DCOMPONENT_MW_CMSIS -DCOMPONENT_MW_CORE_LIB -DCOMPONENT_MW_CORE_MAKE -DCOMPONENT_MW_MTB_HAL_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_MW_MTB_PDL_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_MW_RECIPE_MAKE_CAT1A -DCOMPONENT_MW_RETARGET_IO -DCOMPONENT_MW_USBDEV -DCOMPONENT_PSOC6_01 -DCOMPONENT_SOFTFP -DCORE_NAME_CM4_0=1 -DCY8C6347BZI_BLD54 -DCY_APPNAME_ep133 -DCY_SUPPORTS_DEVICE_VALIDATION -DCY_TARGET_BOARD=EP133 -DCY_USING_HAL -DDEBUG -DTARGET_EP133  -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133 -Ibsps -I. -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133/config/GeneratedSource -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133/config -Isrc -Ilibs/cat1cm0p/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/cat1cm0p -Ilibs/cmsis/Core/Include -Ilibs/cmsis/Core -Ilibs/cmsis -Ilibs/core-lib/include -Ilibs/core-lib -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/pin_packages -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1 -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/triggers -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/include -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/include_pvt -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/source -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1 -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/ip -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/drivers/include -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/drivers -Ilibs/retarget-io -Ilibs/usbdev 

In file included from bsps/TARGET_EP133/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg.h:40,

from bsps/TARGET_EP133/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg.c:29:

bsps/TARGET_EP133/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg_peripherals.h:41:10: fatal error: cycfg_qspi_memslot.h: No such file or directory

Compiling src/Buttons.cpp -DCOMPONENT_BLESS_IPC -DCOMPONENT_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_CAT1A -DCOMPONENT_CM0P_SLEEP -DCOMPONENT_CM4 -DCOMPONENT_CM4_0 -DCOMPONENT_Debug -DCOMPONENT_EP133 -DCOMPONENT_GCC_ARM -DCOMPONENT_MW_CAT1CM0P -DCOMPONENT_MW_CMSIS -DCOMPONENT_MW_CORE_LIB -DCOMPONENT_MW_CORE_MAKE -DCOMPONENT_MW_MTB_HAL_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_MW_MTB_PDL_CAT1 -DCOMPONENT_MW_RECIPE_MAKE_CAT1A -DCOMPONENT_MW_RETARGET_IO -DCOMPONENT_MW_USBDEV -DCOMPONENT_PSOC6_01 -DCOMPONENT_SOFTFP -DCORE_NAME_CM4_0=1 -DCY8C6347BZI_BLD54 -DCY_APPNAME_ep133 -DCY_SUPPORTS_DEVICE_VALIDATION -DCY_TARGET_BOARD=EP133 -DCY_USING_HAL -DDEBUG -DTARGET_EP133  -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133 -Ibsps -I. -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133/config/GeneratedSource -Ibsps/TARGET_EP133/config -Isrc -Ilibs/cat1cm0p/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/cat1cm0p -Ilibs/cmsis/Core/Include -Ilibs/cmsis/Core -Ilibs/cmsis -Ilibs/core-lib/include -Ilibs/core-lib -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/pin_packages -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1 -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/triggers -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/include -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/include_pvt -Ilibs/mtb-hal-cat1/source -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1 -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/devices/COMPONENT_CAT1A/include/ip -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/drivers/include -Ilibs/mtb-pdl-cat1/drivers -Ilibs/retarget-io -Ilibs/usbdev 

41 | #include "cycfg_qspi_memslot.h"

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @JeRu_2759616 

I was trying to reproduce the issue on my end but I was unable to get the error mentioned by you.

Could you please attach your project so that I can use it to reproduce the issue at my end?

Thanks and Regards
Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @JeRu_2759616 

I was trying to reproduce the issue on my end but I was unable to get the error mentioned by you.

Could you please attach your project so that I can use it to reproduce the issue at my end?

Thanks and Regards
Ekta

0 Likes