Import WiFi library in my appl.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gisc_1091076
Level 3
Level 3
10 questions asked 5 questions asked First question asked

Hi,

I have been using the evaboard such 62S2 43012 with modus 2.2. I am started from the example project 'BLE_CapSense_Buttons_Slider'. Already in other projects I couldn't import the library wifi. I enter in library manager and I add the follows library wifi:
wifi-connection-manager

wifi-host-driver

wifi-mw-core

lwIP

mbedTLS

connectivity-utilities

After building the projects, return me various errors. In this project i have this errors (i attached the log and my project):

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:55:32: error: 'CYBSP_BT_UART_TX' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'CY_SCB_UART_H'?

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:56:32: error: 'CYBSP_BT_UART_RX' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'CY_SCB_UART_H'?

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:57:33: error: 'CYBSP_BT_UART_RTS' undeclared here (not in a function)

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:58:33: error: 'CYBSP_BT_UART_CTS' undeclared here (not in a function)

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:73:30: error: 'CYBSP_BT_POWER' undeclared here (not in a function)

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:89:41: error: 'CYBSP_BT_DEVICE_WAKE' undeclared here (not in a function)

configs/app_platform_cfg.c:90:41: error: 'CYBSP_BT_HOST_WAKE' undeclared here (not in a function)

Can you help me ? There is a document that explains as import the library wifi ? Or you indicate me a procedure to import it correctly ?

Thanks you

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach

Hello,

I have made all the necessary changes. Please find the project attached. It builds successfully now.

If you want to learn more about ModusToolbox, please follow the set of videos here.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
lock attach
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

The reason you see these errors is because you have removed the pin aliases that were originally there in the BSP of CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. Basically, these set of aliases were missing in your design.modus file.

pastedImage_0.png

Note that you don't need to enable these pins. You just need to have the aliases present. Only if you want to use the pins in a PDL API, you would enable them. Since you are using HAL, these aliases will be mapped to the respective pins during usage without you having to enable them in the configurator. You can checkout the file cycfg_pins.h file in the path for these macros: ".\COMPONENT_CUSTOM_DESIGN_MODUS\TARGET_CY8CPROTO-062S2_43012\GeneratedSource\"

Once you add these in, the error should go away. I have modified the design.modus for you from your project. Just paste it in the folder COMPONENT_CUSTOM_DESIGN_MODUS\TARGET_CY8CPROTO-062S2_43012\ and replace the existing one.

Let me know if it works

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

Thanks you.

I have replaced the file design.modus that you give me but the project not building. Now return me it these errors:

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:124:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_CMD' undeclared (first use in this function)

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:124:17: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:125:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_CLK' undeclared (first use in this

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:126:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_D0' undeclared (first use in this function)

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:127:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_D1' undeclared (first use in this function)

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:128:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_D2' undeclared (first use in this function)

../mtb_shared/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/latest-v2.X/cybsp.c:129:17: error: 'CYBSP_WIFI_SDIO_D3' undeclared (first use in this function)

What cause these errors when i import library wifi ?

0 Likes
lock attach

This error is again regarding the same thing. You seem to have removed all pin aliases. I cannot build the project completely because some of the files like bn055.h and lsm6ds0.h are missing in your project.

I have attached the original design.modus file we provide with the BSP. Please replace this with your existing one. Note that this will remove all the configurations you may have done. You have to configure them again without removing any pin aliases.

In case you want to retain your configurations, you can open the attached design.modus file using the device configurator tool provided with ModusToolbox and add in the aliases to your design.modus file.

Once the changes are done it should work. Just another thing to note is, based on what libraries you want to use in your project, you need to inlcude them using the makefile variable as follows:

COMPONENTS=FREERTOS LWIP MBEDTLS WICED_BLE CUSTOM_DESIGN_MODUS WCM SECURE_SOCKETS

Do a clean and then build your project for the changes to reflect. Hope this helps

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi,

Sorry me, but i'am not familiar with modus. I’m starting to use it now I have removed the links at the libraries bn055.h and lsm6ds0.h on the project.  I attacched the project. Can you help me at build the project ? I don't know as modify the modus design.

Thanks you.

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello,

I have made all the necessary changes. Please find the project attached. It builds successfully now.

If you want to learn more about ModusToolbox, please follow the set of videos here.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Thanks you, the project builds correctly.

Certainly i'll see the video about  ModusToolbox.

0 Likes