Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
okterrific
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am trying to upload various projects to my CYSBSYSKIT-01 dev board, yet none of my uploads seem to be successful because the UART output always shows it is running the AnyCloud Example: MQTT client

okterrific_0-1662533078575.png

I realized the KitProg version was out of date, so I used the fw-loader to upgrade the device to KitProg3. However I am still seeing the above output no matter what project I upload.

ModusToolbox seems to show the firmware being uploaded successfully.

okterrific_1-1662533078567.png

Does anyone know what the problem could be? I'm wondering if I have just purchased an obsolete dev board. If that is the case can I use an older version of Modus Toolbox or an equivalent IDE?

0 Likes
1 Reply
MateOS
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Hello ,

did you solve your problem?

I faced a similar issue. I want to run example code Radar Entrance Counter Application on FreeRTOS from https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-sensors-radar-entrancecounter-freertos

I am using CYSBSYSKIT-01 with CYSBSYS-RP01 radio. It is equipped with CY8C5868LTI. Applications from Rapid IoT Connect Platform are working (some parameters are not able to change, but it works in general).

I tried to upload firmware by Modus Toolbox 2.4 and by modus shell CLI too. In both cases, when I was looking into the terminal on device COM port I saw only the first few lines and then the device was hanging.

I've made some debugging and I found out that program stuck in while loop in fcn Cy_SysLib_ProcessingFault.
Then I found out when firmware is uploading to the kit, below message is shown:
Detected Device: CY8C624AFNI-S2D43. But the processor on my devkit is CY8C5868LTI. I can not find any examples for this MCU in Modus.
I am wondering if are there different devkits versions (with different MCUs)? Does anyone know how to handle that? I am guessing there must be any way to change MCU before compilation.

0 Likes