suggestions for doing blog articles for PSOC 5/PSOC Creator?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WaMa_286156
Level 5
Level 5
First comment on blog 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

I am thinking about writing blog articles highlighting the PSOC 5.    These articles would be beginner to intermediate, and reflect what I've struggled with and learned.

I would like to hear suggestions on how or where to do this.  It would be nice if I could submit to an existing system.    I expect to write something about every 2 weeks or so. I use a Mac, so it would be centered around using Virtual Machines, and tricks and techniques when using things like a Mac.

Topics would be general software design principles, A/D, D/A, EEPROM, FreeRTOS, designing with FreeRTOS, using the USB with Mac (and sometimes windows), etc.  Also, using with external processors such as the ESP32-WROOM, etc. 

The example hardware will be the CY8CKit-059, so it will be inexpensive for someone to use and follow along.

At the beginning, I am not looking for compensation, so that is not a concern.  (I won't reject compensation, but it is not my primary goal.)

This will be a first in the blog arena.  I have published a computer book, and have written articles for magazines in the past, so I understand what I am signing up for.

comments anyone?  (Even negative comments are welcome! My skin is thick, and I know I am an idiot. <grin>)

0 Likes
1 Solution
WaMa_286156
Level 5
Level 5

After a few weeks of research, I created a blog at Hostinger.

The blog is at http://socmaker.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

WaMa,

Having a blog here is a good idea. Looking forward to see it.

Consider making a mirror copy of the blog elsewhere. Cypress doesn't keep blogs for long.

/odissey1

0 Likes
JeetendraA
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

WaMa,

Thank you for your interest in writing Blogs. As odissey1 has already mentioned, Cypress currently does not have a way to accept user Blogs today.

We are working on it and hope to outline some framework soon. We will keep you posted

Regards

Jeet

SaraL_86

0 Likes
WaMa_286156
Level 5
Level 5

After a few weeks of research, I created a blog at Hostinger.

The blog is at http://socmaker.com

0 Likes

WaMa,

It seems that the comments section of your blog is not working (at least for me).

/odissey1

P.S. Comments are working, but moderation takes >24hours to show up.

0 Likes
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

WaMa,

I agree that a blog or series of blogs from one or more contributors would be a great idea.

Hopefully these blogs could be great "go-to"  references for users having issues.  If properly tagged, these blogs could properly show up at the front of a search list by a user having problems or wanting to explore an advanced idea.

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes