solar powered rdk

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chsa_4577551
Level 1
Level 1

i bought solar powered ble sensor RDK CYALKIT-E02. i want to use this for particular application called fan speed control.

the kit is having solar sensor beacon and debug board. debug board have the PSoC 5LP micro controller.

but when i use psoc creator code example i have compatability issues. how can i do programming and how can i dump program in that microcontroller.

can u suggest me ASAP. i have so many doubts regarding this.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi chsa_4577551​,

The PSoC 5 LP device in CYALKIT-E02 is used as a KitProg module. KitProg is the hardware/firmware block for on-board programming, debugging, and bridge functionality.

You can either program and debug the CYBLE-022001-00 EZ-BLE PRoC Module (present on the Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon) or CYBL10162 PRoC BLE (present on the BLE-USB Bridge and Debug Board).

Please refer to Section 4. Program and Debug in the CYALKIT-E02 Kit Guidefor steps to program these devices.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi chsa_4577551​,

The PSoC 5 LP device in CYALKIT-E02 is used as a KitProg module. KitProg is the hardware/firmware block for on-board programming, debugging, and bridge functionality.

You can either program and debug the CYBLE-022001-00 EZ-BLE PRoC Module (present on the Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon) or CYBL10162 PRoC BLE (present on the BLE-USB Bridge and Debug Board).

Please refer to Section 4. Program and Debug in the CYALKIT-E02 Kit Guidefor steps to program these devices.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes