seven seg problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
deda_294911
Level 4
Level 4
Welcome!

pl. help me.

i am trying to interface 8 digit 7 seg led display. prog. gives error 

1) Build error: 'LED_Driver_Com_Driver_Sync_ctrl_reg__CONTROL_REG': undefined identifier

2) Build error: 'LED_Driver_Seg_Driver_L_Sync_ctrl_reg__CONTROL_REG': undefined identifier

zip file is attached namely seven seg pH psoc3 4-3-16.zip and  Design07.cywrk_.Archive01.zip

i have one prog. from our community which gives no error. zip file is attached namely LED_Driver_7Segment01.zip

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

"undefined identifier" means that the symbol you refer to doesn't exist. Did you name the component 'LED_Driver' or something else?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

"undefined identifier" means that the symbol you refer to doesn't exist. Did you name the component 'LED_Driver' or something else?

0 Likes
deda_294911
Level 4
Level 4
Welcome!

yes instead of LED_Driver_1 i put LED_Driver.

now i take name given be editor LED_Driver_1. still it is not working.

but the community prog. in namely LED_Driver_7Segment.zip is working. i don't understand because api's and releated files are same.

0 Likes
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received
        You must connect the LED Driver to contacts, otherwise it will automatically be deleted when you build the project and you will see an error.   
deda_294911
Level 4
Level 4
Welcome!

yes that was my mistake. i thought internal arrangement was there in the module.

thanks for our community for fast solving of the problem.

0 Likes