error: mpr.M0022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lma
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked

i had PSoC Creatoe build my files and i got this error message:

Error: mpr.M0022: "Net_232" is not a top level pin. Not expecting internal three-state signals. (App=cydsfit)
ADD: mpr.M0037: information: Unused pieces of the design have been optimized out. See the Tech mapping section of the report file for details.
Dependency Generation...
Cleanup...
Error: fit.M0050: The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild. (App=cydsfit)

so:
1) what will fix this error?

2) how do i find Net_232?
when i clicked on the error in the notice list, i got a pop up box with "The selected notice does not have an associated 'location'."

3) I also got this message in a pop up to reload files:
"Files have been modified outside PSoC Creator. No changes have been made to these files inside PSoC Creator. You will not lose and information if you reload the files. Check the files you want to reload. "
the only file to reload is a .rpt file.
reloading or not made no difference

4) how do i read/understand the .rpt file to help find the problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lma
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you

I have made some adjustments to my main.c.
It appears the problem is a name mismatch between a schematic component name and the name used in main.c.
Once they agreed, the problem went away.

I take it then that an error code does not specifically specify the particular error.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

1: When you open an empty project, compile and build it,  what's the result? pass or not?

2: Which development process you meet the error?

3: As my understanding, we should find what caused the issue before finding solutions to fix it.

4: The .rpt file is the generation file.

0 Likes
lma
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you

I have made some adjustments to my main.c.
It appears the problem is a name mismatch between a schematic component name and the name used in main.c.
Once they agreed, the problem went away.

I take it then that an error code does not specifically specify the particular error.

0 Likes