Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2
5 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

DEAR

I have a project that use CY8C5668-LP034

I refer PioneerKit_P5LP_USB_Audio-master project that download form community

I have a question about PDM_CIC (Psoc Creator v2.2)

can we modify the ShiftCount and ShiftDircetion value in the c code

I need to modify the ShiftCount and ShiftDircetion value with GPIO input pin

james

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta
250 solutions authored 100 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hello James,

The shiftDirection and ShiftCount are declared as parameters in the verilog files. Parameters are constants which cannot be modified during run time.

pastedImage_2.png

In order to modify the value of ShiftCount and ShitDirection you can instantiate a control register in your design and assign its value to these.

You can then write to the Control Register in the C file.

A control register is writable by the CPU. Each of its 8 bits are available in the interconnect routing to control PLD operations or datapath functionality. Multiple control registers may be defined within a design but they will act independently.

Please refer to the component author guide (page 62) for the same: https://www.cypress.com/file/137436/download

You can also refer to the verilog file and C file of the I2S_v2_40 component attached below where a similar Control register Implementation has been done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ekta
250 solutions authored 100 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hello James,

The shiftDirection and ShiftCount are declared as parameters in the verilog files. Parameters are constants which cannot be modified during run time.

pastedImage_2.png

In order to modify the value of ShiftCount and ShitDirection you can instantiate a control register in your design and assign its value to these.

You can then write to the Control Register in the C file.

A control register is writable by the CPU. Each of its 8 bits are available in the interconnect routing to control PLD operations or datapath functionality. Multiple control registers may be defined within a design but they will act independently.

Please refer to the component author guide (page 62) for the same: https://www.cypress.com/file/137436/download

You can also refer to the verilog file and C file of the I2S_v2_40 component attached below where a similar Control register Implementation has been done.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2
5 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

dear

ok

thanks

james

0 Likes