cy8c5668AXI-LP034 PDM_CIC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jach_2064941
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

DEAR

I have a project that use CY8C5668-LP034

I refer PioneerKit_P5LP_USB_Audio-master project that download form community

I have a question about PDM_CIC (Psoc Creator v2.2)

can we modify the ShiftCount and ShiftDircetion value in the c code

I need to modify the ShiftCount and ShiftDircetion value with GPIO input pin

james

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello James,

The shiftDirection and ShiftCount are declared as parameters in the verilog files. Parameters are constants which cannot be modified during run time.

pastedImage_2.png

In order to modify the value of ShiftCount and ShitDirection you can instantiate a control register in your design and assign its value to these.

You can then write to the Control Register in the C file.

A control register is writable by the CPU. Each of its 8 bits are available in the interconnect routing to control PLD operations or datapath functionality. Multiple control registers may be defined within a design but they will act independently.

Please refer to the component author guide (page 62) for the same: https://www.cypress.com/file/137436/download

You can also refer to the verilog file and C file of the I2S_v2_40 component attached below where a similar Control register Implementation has been done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello James,

The shiftDirection and ShiftCount are declared as parameters in the verilog files. Parameters are constants which cannot be modified during run time.

pastedImage_2.png

In order to modify the value of ShiftCount and ShitDirection you can instantiate a control register in your design and assign its value to these.

You can then write to the Control Register in the C file.

A control register is writable by the CPU. Each of its 8 bits are available in the interconnect routing to control PLD operations or datapath functionality. Multiple control registers may be defined within a design but they will act independently.

Please refer to the component author guide (page 62) for the same: https://www.cypress.com/file/137436/download

You can also refer to the verilog file and C file of the I2S_v2_40 component attached below where a similar Control register Implementation has been done.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

dear

ok

thanks

james

0 Likes