Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using a PSoC5LP and just implemented our bootloader. We are going to program the bootloadable application via the i2c bus from another m... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have uploaded a new Digital Comparator component (DCmp) that is almost as fast (1/2 BUS_CLK frequency) as the Infineon version but uses significantl... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you are using Visual Studio with Mac and PSOC5 (or even possibly PSOC6), you probably recently got several deprecated messages, one for the compile... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This will roughly apply to Linux and Windows, but your mileage will vary. I followed Rolf NooteBooms posts about using VSCode with the PSOC5 using the... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to convert code that works very well on a PSoC5 over to a PSoC3. I have a function that is recursive.   I place the CYREENTRANT keyword... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have updated the SOCino board to version 1.4.   It adapts the CY8CKit-059 board to a RAMPS 3D printer driver board, which is cheaply purchased from ... Show More
fdelaplace
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,We are working on a MFi (Made For iPhone) product that is embedding during the development phase a Cypress CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed... Show More
xuxu_4803021
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Do the  CY3295-MTK supports to develop myself applications on different programming languages??? for example, i want  to use C# develop function ,the ... Show More
rnmi_4774376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when I select the 5V as power, the SCLK and SDAT should be 3.3V, but in my case its showing less than 1V.I think its issue with hardware...I think thi... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.