Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
mmartinez001
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Device: CY8C5888LTI-LPO97 Simply trying to get print statement read out in putty. Device is connected to computer via USB connection.  Firmware has be... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to aggressively use a hibernate mode and a WDT is intended to pull the CPU out of hibernation. However, I need to preserve some data th... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey All, I have a warning that's suddenly cropping up in a design and I'm hoping I can get some input as to why exactly it is occurring and hopefully ... Show More
Ant_ony123
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to communicate with two PSoC 5LP MCUs using the fast method so that current functions won't be affected by the latency that happens du... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Looking for Ap Note project file archives ?

Regards, Dana.

imdzac
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
BOARD :PSOC5LP , CY8CKIT-059, float printing is not working with USB-UART -PSOC5LP   CODE : sprintf(charbuf,"%f\n",adc_volt) //adc_volt is float, char... Show More
erich
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm using the CY8C3866AXI-040 in a design but I can't seem to find a supplier with out a lead time going out to 1 year+. The same family seems to ... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In a bootloadable project, I need to access CyResetStatus but it alwasy says CY_RESET_SW, regardless of how the chip reset. This is caused by the  the... Show More
Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've attached two really good docs that somewhat answer my question but not completely.    The third .png doc shows an INL20 of +-32.   Surely this mu... Show More
KevinE
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am using the PSoC5 I2C Multi Master Slave implementation and seem to be experiencing an event that causes the SDA line to go low and never re... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.