Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

CyYoung5566
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I'm experiencing difficulties installing the KitProg Programmer drivers on my system running Windows 11. Each time I attempt to instal... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Trying to get the Phoenix RLC tester project up and running.   Cannot find the component project file.   Regards, Dana. Show More
nfkt_geon
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can i get the list of devices that support Airplay 2 protocol ? Also can you explain the procedure to get the SDK for Apple Airplay 2. Thank you Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the application, the EzI2Cs module function is applied, when the host stops the I2C communication, the slave PSoC needs to suspend the I2C function... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone! Can you tell me if the PSoC MiniProg works as an ICE emulator on PSoC Designer 5.4?   smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/PSoC-... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
USB Questions
solved msg Solved
I'm trying to understand the USB setup. I have a board that has a USB connector connected to the DP and DM pins on the PSOC5.  I copied the code from ... Show More
rosenrot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I set up a CAN component with multiple mailboxes. How can set only certain mailboxes to acknowledge messages while other mailboxes shouldn’t. I wo... Show More
DiamantDH
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am encountering several build errors when attempting to connect the program to the microcontroller in the IDE. The errors I'm receiving are as follo... Show More
ash123
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on PsoC 5LP (CY8CKIT-050) (MASTER) and I am connecting a sensor (SLAVE) which is RS485 variant. I am using a convertor for converting fro... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi community, I used to see all available code examples when clicking on the link Start->Find Code Example. Also all the project that are available fo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.