Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello    I have to design a filter at 100 HZ PSOC using C language, can be FIR. I should not use the libraries firfilters.ho iirfilters.h.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I'm new with the wireless technology and i wonder if someone has something for to start with? maybe a sample code?                G... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        HI    We just use the chip cyrf69103 to design. we use the IDE 'psoc designer5.0' for this project. We added the CYFISPI module to our project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello.    I am an undergraduate student working on a project to create a wireless remote control. My professor has given me a CY3653 developme... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am considering using a PSoC device as part of an instrumentation system, but am worried that the amplifier ac specs may not be up to the job... Show More
VinayDand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        We have an application, in which, two trans-receiver are paired with unique address, master quering the slave for it's presence,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.