Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to program the FW of the CY8C3445AXI-104 on the CY8C3446AXI-105? Due to the recent supply shortage, it is difficult to obtain 3445 quan... Show More
Elec_stud
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm developing a communication between a PC and a battery written in C.  It will work like that : Battery <-> (SMbus) <-> CY8CPLC20-48LTXI <-> ... Show More
fpereira
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to program my board with MiniProg3 and it fails 99% of the time on this particular board. I don't have this issue with my other board. I t... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having a timing violation caused by the setup pictured below. I need my bus clock set fast, but for some reason this setup with the shift register... Show More
Jason_Pittenger
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to activate my HI-TECH C PRO compiler for the PSoC Mixed-Signal Array.  I understand that Microchip bought HI-TECH. The activation methods... Show More
marvian_s
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using cy8ckit-050 and for I2C I try to use the bridge control panel but it does not show any port, I checked and my laptop shows the kit on USB b... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Is it possible to answer this question by tomorrow? Previously, as a way to update from PSoC Designer Ver4.4 to the latest Ver5.4, you showed me... Show More
PrGa_4677506
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,          I'm involved in designing a project with CY8CKIT-059. here I have to communicate with PSoC using UART . the original project  I ha... Show More
michaelym
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ECC
solved msg Solved
I could not find documentation on how ECC is handled. I understand that one error is corrected by itself.  What happens when there is more than one er... Show More
KahHou
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am using PSoC5 LP, and I need PWM to reconstruct an analogue signal from some data.   My question is, how can I increase PWM's frequency and at... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.