Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

roboteux
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a set of boards that use a 24MHz clock using PSOC 5LP, with bootloader, and my bootloadable application. Due to an issue of stock, I will r... Show More
roboteux
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, on my project each time I compile (without any modification in the code, or desing), the arm toolchain recompile all my file. This is related with... Show More
AnkitaP
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi team,   We upgraded our PSoC Creator from 3.3 to version 4.4. We manually performed "Project-> Update components" for each PSoC we use and it was w... Show More
jon_f
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys,   I'm new to PSoC. Can you help me find a suitable alternative for CY8C5867LTI-LP025/028? We badly need it in production but the present shor... Show More
SlavaB
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Today when I tried to reprogram the CCG5 device with MiniProg 4, PSoC Programmer updated Miniprog4 FW. After this update (I can't say that beca... Show More
suleymaniye
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using CY8C29666 to generate two inverted PWM signals. That worked fine. Now I want to enable and disable that PWM block using other PWM with much ... Show More
hama_4788876
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I am working on project using using CY7C64215. I want to program it using the Arduino Uno. I found that project :https://github.com/miracoli/arduino_hssp/blob/master/README.md... Show More
JiAs_4080261
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
OK, now that I have archived my project and bundled all packages into a single .ZIP file how do I restore the .zip back into a working project?, PSoC5... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to get out of a problem in a hurry.  I need to route an analogue signal out to another pin.  I am using a CY8C5888AXI-LP096.  P4[0..5] route t... Show More
Eugenio966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I need support for the topic in subject. For the user module E2PROMx128_1 in PSOC 5.4  currently we use the CY8C20237 with below configuration:... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.