Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,    In my project,i use EEPROM.I have no problem in writing and reading data from EEPROM,but while writing EEPROM the interrupts are distur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi All,        I have spent the last 1 1/2 hours trying to read the pinouts in the CyFi101 training course but I cannot read 3 or 4 of them no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am working on a project with CYWUSB6934, now I have to write a FCC firmware about it, but I did not find any information or register setting... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I am wondering if I can use capsense if it is not located on the same pc board. For instance if I have a keypad that is external to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I am hoping someone can direct me in the right direction.        I am looking to develop a control system that will perform the fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The CYRF7936 have a operational temperature range from 0 to 70 C. Will this limit the use in outdoor applications? Can it operate at lower tem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am an final year student with an project of RF by using Psoc, what I do is a Heartrate monitoring by using telemetry, well I already got a h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi    I have the kit CY3271-EXP1 but When I tried use the card Weather Station Borad is not working in the screen of SCD only show 06 points o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello.        Does Cyprus provide generic drivers for the Cy7C637 chip for sending and receiving data with a USB transceiver?        If not, i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm looking at the possibility of using Cyfi for our products.        We want to use this wireless technology for communication between a remo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.