Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working with a PSoC 1 evaluation board.    It has only available 2 analog outputs.    More advanced deviced has only 4 analog outputs.    So I thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Ganesh/ Group,         I am using PSoC Express, a MiniProg and a CY3280 Capsense Development kit/card.         I have been having trouble getting the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I am tyring to use ISSP programming to program CY8C20436A using MiniProg1. For some reason it MiniProg is not recognizing the devic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I input a 6bits_code_min=0dec or 6b_code_max=62dec value into the DAC6 by means WriteStall API and I get unexpected Voutput value.    Theoretically th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear Forum,      I'm using a  CY3280-BK1 capsense development kit, and I'm trying to program a CY7C24794.       I'm using a PSoC MiniProg to plug int... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thanks about the Enoa parameter. The datasheets states:            ENOA Noise at 1 kHz (Power = Medium, Opamp Bias = High) – 100 – nV/rt-Hz           ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have had great experience with the PSoc 1 family. I understand we are still using Beta software for development. The PSoc 3 and PSoc 5 is basicaly n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I would like to know if the PSoC3/5 have the necessary resources to process the PDM signal from a digital microphone? I am not familiar with t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        That would be very handy to have...   
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I found my second column SC and CT Blocks produce noise. I realised doind followers and I try to reduce the column clock. The SC blocks works ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.