Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community,         I´m using a CY8C29466 to read some analog signals, communicate via UART and SPI and make a timer.    I´m using interrupt for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working with the BootLdrUSBFS module but I'm struggling to get the upgrader to work properly.    If I invoke the bootloader at the beginning of ma... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wrote the topic with wrong attached file that couldn't explain whole of my project.    so, i rewrite again here.    the problem is same.    Do not w... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wrote topic with wrong attached file that can't explain whole of my project.    so, i rewrite topic hare.    Problem is same as before topic.    Do ... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I made a board using CY8C3866AXI-040    and i designed PWM like attached file.    when i use only PWM it is work perfectly.    but when i use a Opamp ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,            I am a newbie  , I have downloaded the CY3663 development Kit and installed it.  But I found that the firmware develop environment o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Is it really so that you can't more than one active debugging event at once in Psoc ICE (Psoc designer 5.0)?    Now I have watched the "Psoc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have looked around in the cypress site but I wasn't able to find the MiniProg3 - cy8ckit-002 - programmer user Manual.    I need to know if ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I've created circuit consisting of: 1. op-amp follower 2. voltage reference 3. analog pin P0_1 4. External resistor 20K on P0_1 to Power GND V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.     I'm using the PSoC3 first touch starter kit CY8CKIT-003.    I'm trying to use the VDAC8 to push out a chirp signal (a sine wave of linearly va... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.