Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to connect Vref(0.256V) to op_amp follower.    I receive a warning, that no hardware connection exists; however code compiles sucessfully. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to create a file into main.c to save some SIgDeltaADC values.    I wrote the typical C code to create a file but this compiler seems not to ide... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I'm a total noob when it comes to programming the PSoC. I am a junior in high school and a member of the schools Robotics Club. I was charged w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am a newbie with Cypress and I am trying to use the csdauto module in a CY820436A with a 3.3v supply at 24Mhz. (I also tried 12Mhz but that didn't h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to implement a Generalized Impedance Converter (GIC)    with the PsOC, but all the amplifier available including the SC Block have their ... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i found document for USBUART in PSoC3 using below address        http://www.cypress.com/?rID=42703        and i designed like attatched file to test U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
usb
hello      I have a question need your help, I use psoc3.    question is :        I made a signal acquisition system, using ADC and usb, but the resu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In ADC_DelSig manual page 4 there is a note related to Fast Filter conversion type:    Note Care should be taken when switching signals between ADC co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is any special handling recommended for un programmed pins on the kit board ?    How does PSOC creator handle un programmed pins ?      I have a proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\bin\cyp3isrpatcher.exe "C:/Projects/PSOC/psoc3/PSoC 3 FirstTouch Starter Kit/1.0/Firmware/Proxi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.