Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am an final year student with an project of RF by using Psoc, what I do is a Heartrate monitoring by using telemetry, well I already got a h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi    I have the kit CY3271-EXP1 but When I tried use the card Weather Station Borad is not working in the screen of SCD only show 06 points o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello.        Does Cyprus provide generic drivers for the Cy7C637 chip for sending and receiving data with a USB transceiver?        If not, i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm looking at the possibility of using Cyfi for our products.        We want to use this wireless technology for communication between a remo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello    I have to design a filter at 100 HZ PSOC using C language, can be FIR. I should not use the libraries firfilters.ho iirfilters.h.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I'm new with the wireless technology and i wonder if someone has something for to start with? maybe a sample code?                G... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        HI    We just use the chip cyrf69103 to design. we use the IDE 'psoc designer5.0' for this project. We added the CYFISPI module to our project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello.    I am an undergraduate student working on a project to create a wireless remote control. My professor has given me a CY3653 developme... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am considering using a PSoC device as part of an instrumentation system, but am worried that the amplifier ac specs may not be up to the job... Show More
VinayDand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        We have an application, in which, two trans-receiver are paired with unique address, master quering the slave for it's presence,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.