Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 my basic aim is to interface thermocouple with psoc. I have accomplished the reference junction temp measuring using temp sensor which is working per... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm not sure if the PWM and the Timer Status Register is the same.        There's some information in the Thecnical Reference Manual   pag (286)      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a problem with conversion rate in ADC_DelSig.    My config is:    * High Power    * Continuous Mode    * Resolution: 12b    * Conversion Rate: ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I got the PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit with cyfi Low-Power RF (CY3271) and have a problem to run the RC Bridge Wireless Hub firmware. I follow... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     Hello,                          i have a question about the CY3271 - CyFi kit.                          How can I activate both thermistor-sensor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I'm trying to use the ActiveX control in C# to create the bridge between the app and programmer. I imported the control and pasted this code in f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to initializate the PWM reset by means an interruption.    There's a User Module called Interrupt v 1.20 in the resorces catalog.    The problem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
int hdata,hdataprev; char factor = 0x03 if(hdata > (hdataprev + (int)factor)){ do A }else{ do B } if hdata is like 0xFF0A and hdataprev like 0xFF00 , ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I’m in the final stages of selecting a PSoC for my design. I would like to select a model, which offers best flexibility and scalability, and be avail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
-- Repost from sibling forum...    I have been using the PSoC 3 successfully for a couple of months, but now have a linker problem after upgrading to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.