Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,    I have need to latch an event, I thought this would be very simple but it is putting up quite a fight! Firstly I tried to make an RS type ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

As the subject name says , How can i use the function "sprintf()" in PSoC Designer ,thanx!

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello:    I'm working on a project and I'm a little new with PSoCs.  I would like to know how to set up a timer to hold a signal ON for 30 seconds.  I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,         I am a complete noob when it comes to PSoC.    How can I dynamically set a GPIO pin as input or output, as and when needed (as in the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there,    I just want to know what the development kit will delivered for this PSoC5 contest?    I need to start to looking for it possibilities... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Anyone one tried implementing DMX512 on PSoC3/5?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I recently completed a DMX512 LED driver board with CY8LED16. The project is done within a week. Thanks to the available resources and flexible PSoC a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    i want to display a ADC result in decimal on the display. I have found something to display in float but not in decimal.         char *pResu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hey ,i'm trying to make a project on power-line telephony..i've read many articles on PLC but couldn't arrive at what all hardware is required alongwi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.