Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
IsLineChanged and USB_GetDTERate never changes when setting baud rate on PC I am building a USB->serial bridge mode as part of a project.  To enter bo... Show More
JoNg_4095041
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Infineon/Cypress Support, I am developing an application that will program the EEPROM on a CY8C5267AXI-LP051. I previously developed a similar appl... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there, We made a few design-based around the PSoC 5LP, and we can't buy them anywhere! What is your strategy?  We are planning to redesign... (b... Show More
cube1us
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a brand new CY8CKIT-059 PSoC board I purchased from DigiKey this week.  I installed PSoCProgrammerSetup_3.29.1_b4659_0.exe from the Cypress web... Show More
didi_4657011
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Problem description: I try to debug two cypress MSU with two MiniProg3 devices at the same time, but I have hard time to debug two programs in par... Show More
Aswinpk94
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I was planning to perform square wave voltammetry on a three-electrode configuration system. In square wave voltammetry, a symmetric square wave is... Show More
jagadeesh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am Using psoc CY8C58LP Family Micro Controller in the i am loading firmware file using kitprog4 after loaded board working fine, Now i want to get c... Show More
WujunXU
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm interested in the description in the Section 4.2.5.3 (Page 27) of CY8CKIT-059 PSoC5LP Prototyping Kit Guide (Doc. #: 001-96498 Rev. *G) as followe... Show More
Pauven
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Background info for my question:  I am an amateur/hobby circuit designer (self taught), so apologies in advance.   Also sorry for the long post.  I ha... Show More
WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I would like to implement on PSoC Creator with a PSoC 3 a timer that counts the seconds passed since the device was turned on, saving this value... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.