Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am trying to design a USB to SPI converter with 24 data bits per word. How can I increase the number of data bits in the SPIM & SPIS compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I use a "Up and Down" counter ( 32 bits ) configured as follows :    -period : 4294967295 (2^32  - 1)    -clock mode : count input and direc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I updated my Designer 5.1 to 5.1 SP1 with two computers. One is working and the other one doesn't work. The sypotom is that when I open a project, a f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
a
I've done it example project is USBFS Bootloader for PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5(EP64299) in PSoC5. Also I worked to size up bootloader code. However, it doesn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have problems with the example "Hello Word" wich comes with the example projects. I have an ICE so I can debug the project.        If I buil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Welcome to the Cortex-M3 PSoC 5 Design Challenge, brought to you by ARM, EETimes and Cypress.  In this forum you will be able to track all of the late... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been using the 1.20 UART on an RS-485 bus configuration and the network ceases to operate when undating to 1.50 (I changed the number of bits s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sir,       We completed making our abstrat on our topic but when we put our model on the PSoc Creator we are facing a problem. we completed analog par... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have 2 projects on my list, one with the block diagram and one with the creator project. Request the admin to merge them into one.    Thank You. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When can we expect ES3 samples to be available to try out?    Regards,    Dan. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.