Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am running a C based application on PSoC Creator for PSoC3 based board.I applied three breakpoints to debug the code.In this process,when i stepped ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wanted to build a keyboard with 64 keys PS2 capsense to communicate, but I only made the chip CY8C20396A like!    Thank Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I am trying to figure out whether I have just a code size issue or a memory allocation issue or a linker issue.  I had a project in 4.4 with csd an... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
             } // end of main()         In military and medical applications, it is vital to know if the code you are running is what was written.  Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there,    I try to enter for this PsoC5 contest but I am not sure where my entered details gone?    How I can see my status?    I cannot see on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Why I can select Vdd 5V or 3.3V?    I read It determines the Oscillator Value and I know it determines some ranges, as the DAC's.    But my question ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am trying to design a USB to SPI converter with 24 data bits per word. How can I increase the number of data bits in the SPIM & SPIS compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I use a "Up and Down" counter ( 32 bits ) configured as follows :    -period : 4294967295 (2^32  - 1)    -clock mode : count input and direc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I updated my Designer 5.1 to 5.1 SP1 with two computers. One is working and the other one doesn't work. The sypotom is that when I open a project, a f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
a
I've done it example project is USBFS Bootloader for PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5(EP64299) in PSoC5. Also I worked to size up bootloader code. However, it doesn... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.