Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        sorry to post here but I found no other forum more pertinent.    I am developing a PSOC system with the Power Line Communication Mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am running a C based application on PSoC Creator for PSoC3 based board.I applied three breakpoints to debug the code.In this process,when i stepped ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have one chip connected with address 04. I can't communicate with it via I2C although I am able to program it.    During I2C session response alwas ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can someone provide me a link to download CY8C55 family datasheet.The file(english) is damaged at the following link    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=37581 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are there already the winners for phase one? How many contestants submitted designs and when does phase two start? Do I get an eMail, if my design (na... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This BUG was reported 2 years ago. It seem very difficult to put brackets around directories that spaces would be interpreted as dir continuation.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This bug was reported 2 years ago.    Regards    robert    C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\bin\cyp3isrpatcher.exe "C:/Projects/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I uploaded block diagram with abastract in Microsoft word .doc format. Is that acceptable?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
SIr,      Thanks for your immediate reply . My design is in the need of two ports(pins) for the stepper motor operation. Basically I am trying to oper... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have found the PWM user modules estimate the output period adding an Offset equal to 1 clk cycle of your external clock. Therefore the formula remai... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.