Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In my project I use PSOC5 FTK.     GPIO strange behavior has been detected. Two subsystems, two problems. First - IR receiver, connected to P5[1]. In ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am a newbie to Psoc 1 and I have started writing some codes but it doesn't seem to work. What I am trying to do is: connect voltage supply... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have Vddios configured at at 5V, 3.3V, and 2.8V.  I want to use the SIO output pins to drive 5V levels.  I have the output pins configured for stron... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In one of the earliest successful PSoC3 designs, it has established itself as one of the best choice for System Management solutions.    Avnet's low p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to hook an output column back to the input side of the chip so I can use the signal in a different row.  I need to go through the Row to ou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have one chip connected with address 04. I can't communicate with it via I2C although I am able to program it.    During I2C session response alwas ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In PsOC Designer we have available the SC generic Blocks.    I have read there is SC blocks in PsOC Creator too, but I can't see it into the Catalog. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am very new to programming microcontrollers so if I am asking a dumb question, sorry. I downloaded the "USB Interrupt Loopback Example" but it has a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wish to feed an externally-generated 32.768 KHz clock signal into the XTALin pin (P1[1]) of an 8-pin PSOC 1 device, and use this to synchronise the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi guys,    PSoC3 and PSoC5 are the latest progarmmable device that Cypress has releases. If you are new to PSoC3/PSoC5 architecture and PSoC Creator... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.